CRS ACTIVITIES IN MAY 2023
- Friendly Football Match (East Water vs. Si Racha District)
East Water arranged the Friendly Football Match with the leader of Laem Chabang Community, Si Racha District, Chon Buri Province. The score result was 4-4. The match was to strengthen the close relationship between the communities, government agencies and customers in Si Racha District area.
- East Water joined the opening ceremony of Best Fruits and Local Products of Rayong Province
East Water joined the 1. opening ceremony of Best Fruits and Local Products of Rayong Province presided over by Mr. Traiphop Wongtrarat, Governor of Rayong Province, together with the Deputy Governor and Chief Executive of the PAO of Rayong Province. The aim of this event was to make the key production sources in Rayong know to the public, increase the agriculturists’ potentials of fruit sale, promote agricultural tourism, and coordinate the collaboration between Rayong people, the government agencies, private entities, and the general public.
- Meet the community network of Kaeng Hang Maeo District, Chanthaburi Province. East Water visited Kaeng Hang Maeo District to meet the community network and leaders of local administrative organizations in accordance with the strategy “strengthening the relationship with stakeholders”
- Khao Wong Kot Sub-district Administrative Organization
- Sam Phi Nong Sub-district Administrative Organization
- Khun Song Sub-district Administrative Organization
- Kaeng Hang Maeo Sub-district Administrative Organization
- Phawa Sub-district Municipality
- East Water welcomed the visiting group to study water management in the eastern region for community leaders, non-formal education teachers from 11 districts of Chachoengsao Province to provide knowledge of water management, create understanding of roles, responsibilities and missions of East Water in managing water in EEC area, as well as creating good relationship to facilitate collaborative work in the future.
- Key progress of community water supply
East Water collaborates with Eastern Institute of Vocational Technology along with 9 institutes in the network in arranging the workshop to prepare “Maintenance and Corrective Manual for Community Water Supply System” to expand the project of production control and maintenance of community water supply which has continuously been conducted by the Company for 8 years.