CSR Activities in September 2021
1. East Water signed the Memorandum of Agreement for conversion of water from Bang Pakong River at Multipurpose Building, Khlong Khuean District Office, Chachoengsao Province.
2. East Water delivered drinking water and consumer products as well as supporting public activities, to COVID-19 community isolation centers and vaccination centers in 3 provinces in the Eastern region as follows:
- Delivered 300 cartons of packaged drinking water glasses to Phutthasothon Hospital at Rajabhat Rajanagarindra University, Na Mueang Sub-district, Mueang District, Chachoengsao Province
- Delivered 100 cartons of packaged drinking water glasses and 200 packs of bottled drinking water to Sam Phi Nong Sub-district Administrative Organization, Kaeng Hang District, Chanthaburi Province
- Delivered 50 packs of bottled drinking water and a budget of 5,000 Baht to the Mae Nam Khu Sub-district Headman for expense and provision of service to the officials and the people in community Isolation Center, Mae Nam Khu Sub-district, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong Province
3. East Water, in collaboration with The Institute of Vocational Education of Eastern Region, arranged the project of production control and maintenance of community water supply system (integrated with the Fix It Center Project) for the year 2021 in 9 places in Na Yai Am Sub-district, Sam Phi Nong Sub-district, and Khun Song Sub-district, Kaeng Hang Maew District, Chanthaburi Province. This project was collaborated by Na Yai Am Professional College, Soi Dao Professional college, Chanthaburi Technical College, Trat Technical College, Rayong Technical College, Map Ta Phut Technical College, Ban Khai Technical College, and Pattaya Technical College in conducting the community water supply maintenance.
4. East Water delivered a budget to support “Donation of 9 Baht to 9 Hospitals in Rayong Project”, making a total of 50,000 Baht to Rayong Provincial Chamber of Commerce to raise the budget for purchasing of insufficient medical supplies to treat COVID-19 patients and medical personnel to public hospitals in Rayong Province. The budget was received by Dr. Pradit Pathaweesrisutha, M.D., Deputy Public Health Medical Doctor, and Ms. Chutima Rianphetsuk, Spokesperson of Rayong COVID-19 Center.
5. East Water provided scholarships, face masks and alcohol gel to 17 schools participating in East Water Water Preservation Network Project in the year 2021 in Chachoengsao Province, 5 schools in Chon Buri Province, and 6 schools in Rayong Province.