CSR activities in March 2019
- The representative of the Company paid a courtesy call on Lieutenant General Phayon Phrasuk, Elector of Group 3, Rayong Province and Deputy Director of Internal Security in Rayong.
- East Water supported sandbags for the President of Nong Rai Sub-district Administrative Organization for use in the repair of overflowing weirs Moo 3 Baan Nong Rai, Nong Rai Sub-district, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong Province to be prepared for the drought situation (it is located in the area along the pipeline of Prasae - Khlong Yai and Prasae-Nong Pla Lai)
- East Water organized the community networking activities to train for making sour sausage for the housewives in the Khlong Khuean Sub-district Administration Organization area, Khlong Khuean District and Bang Pakong Promthep Rangsan Municipality Office, Bang Pakong District as well as making the sour pork in the area at Tha Khai Sub-district Administrative Organization, Mueang District, Chachoengsao Province.
- East Water joined the project "Study visit to enhance the board's effectiveness and members of the Chachoengsao Environment Conservation Society" in Kanchanaburi Province.
- East Water attended the opening and closing ceremony of the annual sporting event in the area of Kon Kaew Sub-district, Khlong Khuean District, Chachoengsao Province, at Kon Kaew School Stadium having the consultant of Khlong Khuean District Chief to preside over the event.