I certify that the information in applying for this job is true and if I am selected to work with the Company
I agree to the collection, use, examination and disclosure of such information as necessary.
Eastern Water Resource Management and Development Plc. (East Water) would like to thank you for your interest in applying for a job with the company. Please provide truthful information for the benefit of collaboration. Applicant information will be kept confidential in accordance with the job applicant's personal information protection practice. Please study such guideline on the next page and click “I agree”, if you give consent to the Company's collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
Guidelines on the protection of personal information of job applicants 1. Policy and scope Personal information protection practices of job applicants have been established in accordance with the requirements of Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and it is enforced in companies for acknowledgement and understanding of applicants’ personal data collection, usage, disclosure and keeping, including information of persons involved in the recruitment.
The Company aims to operate or manage personal information of third parties who apply for jobs in order to gain confidence and security in regard to their personal information collected by the company that it is in line with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562.
(1) “Company” means Eastern Water Resources Development and Management Public Company Limited or the data controller appointed by Eastern Water Resources Development and Management Public Company Limited.
(2) 'Applicant' means a third party who applies for a job with the Company.
3. Data collected The data collected are data in job application document, Copy of ID card, household registration, educational qualifications and other related documents. The applicants' personal information is stored in a variety of sources and types, i.e. in paper form, in computer programs, as well as in job application database in human resource information systems in computer system of the Company.
4. Purpose for collecting personal information of the applicant The Company will collect, use or disclose the personal information of applicants for the benefit of the recruitment of the employees in various positions that are suitable and for the benefit of human resource management according to the human resource management procedures in compliance with applicable law and according to the management policy of the management only. If the applicant does not give consent to the Company's collection, use and disclosure of information, the Company may not be able to consider the applicant's information.
5. Persons who have access to the personal information of the applicant Applicants' personal information will be used in various departments of the Company, such as within the Human Resources department, supervisor of the employee, Directors of relevant departments, as well as The Information Technology Department, according to the objectives and as necessary for the operation of each department. And the Company will protect the personal information of applicants by controlling the data so that it does not get lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or revealed. The information is accessible only to the Company's employees or departments that must be involved due to their duties and responsibilities only.
6. Duration of personal information storing The Job applications that fail to pass the consideration will be kept for 1 year before destroyed by document shredding and electronic elimination further.
7. Rights of the personal information owner The personal information owner has the right to take the following actions:
(1) Right to access to personal information, to obtain a copy of ones’ personal information, to request for disclosure of the acquisition of personal information without consent for collection, including to be aware of the person to whom the personal information will be disclosed to.
(2) Right to rectify and correct personal information
(3) Right to withdraw consent for the use of personal information that does not affect the collection, use and disclosure of personal information
(4) Right to request erasure or destruction of personal information
(5) Right to object or suspend the collection, use or disclosure of personal information
The personal information owner can apply for the above right by submitting a written request to exercise the rights to the Company through “Contact Point” in Clause 10. The Company will consider and inform the result according to the personal information request within 30 days from the date of receipt of such request. In this regard, the Company may refuse the claim of right by the personal information owner in case there is law provision.
8. Maintaining the security of personal information The Company has appropriate security measures for information technology system to prevent the loss, access, use, alteration or disclosure of personal information without authority or illegally. This is defined in the Company's information technology security policy.
9. Review and change of personal data protection guidelines The Company reserves the right to make changes or revise this personal information protection practice to comply with the law and in accordance with the human resource management guidelines. The company will announce the changes clearly.
10. Contact point of the Company In the event that the applicant, as the owner of personal information, wishes to contact the company for inquiries or exercising any rights relating to personal information, the applicants can contact the Director of Human Resources, Eastern Water Resources Management and Development Public Company Limited.
Eastern Water Resources Development and Management Public Company Limited
Fl. 23-26 EAST WATER BUILDING
1 Vipavadeerangsit 5, vipavadeerangsit Road, Jomphol, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel. +66 2272 1600 Fax. +66 2272 1601-3